Are you tired of sitting through the tutorial every time you launch PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG)? Perhaps you’re already familiar with the game mechanics and just want to jump straight into gameplay. If that sounds like you, then you’re in luck! In this blog post, pubgfact will show you how to skip PUBG tutorial in just 5 simple steps.
Benefits of Skipping the PUBG Tutorial
Skipping the PUBG tutorial can offer several benefits for players who are already familiar with the game mechanics. Here are a few reasons why:
- Saves time: The tutorial in PUBG can be time-consuming, especially for players who are already familiar with the game mechanics. Skipping the tutorial can allow players to jump straight into the action and save valuable time.
- More challenging gameplay: PUBG is a game that rewards skill and strategy, and skipping the tutorial can offer a more challenging experience for players who are already familiar with the game. Without the tutorial, players will need to rely on their knowledge and experience to succeed, which can make the game more exciting and rewarding.
- More control over the game settings: The tutorial in PUBG is designed to introduce players to the game mechanics, but it also includes some default settings that may not be ideal for all players. By skipping the tutorial, players can have more control over the game settings and adjust them to their liking.
- Better for experienced players: Players who are already familiar with the game mechanics may find the tutorial tedious and unnecessary. Skipping the tutorial can allow experienced players to get straight into the game and enjoy the full range of challenges and rewards that PUBG has to offer.
Skipping the PUBG tutorial can offer several benefits for players who are already familiar with the game mechanics. By saving time, offering more challenging gameplay, providing more control over game settings, and catering to experienced players, skipping the tutorial can enhance the overall PUBG experience for those who know the game well.
How to Skip PUBG Tutorial
Step 1: Launch PUBG and Click on the “Settings” Button
First, you’ll need to launch PUBG and navigate to the main menu. Once you’re there, look for the “Settings” button in the bottom right corner of the screen. Click on it to access the game’s settings.
Step 2: Click on the “Basic” Tab in the Settings Menu
In the settings menu, you’ll see several tabs along the top. Click on the “Basic” tab to access options for adjusting the graphics, audio, and gameplay settings.
Step 3: Scroll Down to the “Gameplay” Section
Within the “Basic” tab, scroll down until you see the “Gameplay” section. This is where you’ll find options for adjusting various gameplay settings, including the tutorial.
Step 4: Uncheck the “Tutorial” Option
To disable the tutorial, simply uncheck the “Tutorial” option in the “Gameplay” section. Once you’ve done that, the tutorial will no longer appear the next time you launch the game.
Step 5: Save Changes and Launch the Game
Don’t forget to save the changes you’ve made in the “Settings” menu before exiting. Then, simply launch the game and confirm that the tutorial has been skipped. You should now be able to jump straight into gameplay without any delays.
Tips for Playing PUBG Without the Tutorial
Sure, here are some tips for players who have skipped the tutorial in PUBG and need some guidance getting started:
- Experiment with different weapons and attachments: One of the keys to success in PUBG is mastering the weapons and attachments available to you. Spend some time trying out different guns, scopes, and other attachments to find the ones that work best for you.
- Pay attention to the map: The map is an essential tool in PUBG, and understanding it can be the difference between life and death. Study the map carefully, and learn to recognize the different terrain features, buildings, and landmarks. This will help you navigate the world more effectively and stay one step ahead of your opponents.
- Practice your aim and movement: PUBG is a game that requires both accuracy and mobility, so it’s important to practice your aim and movement skills. Spend some time in the game’s training mode or play some custom matches with friends to hone your skills.
- Communicate with your team: PUBG is a team game, and communication is key to success. Whether you’re playing with friends or random players, make sure to communicate effectively, share information, and coordinate your actions.
- Be patient and play strategically: PUBG is a game that rewards patience and strategic thinking. Avoid rushing into battles without a plan, and instead take your time, scout your surroundings, and plan your moves carefully.
- Watch and learn from experienced players: There are many experienced PUBG players who share their knowledge and strategies online. Watch some gameplay videos or streams, and learn from the pros to improve your own skills and understanding of the game.
By following these tips, players who have skipped the tutorial in PUBG can get started with the game and adjust to its mechanics quickly and effectively. Remember to be patient, practice, and communicate with your team, and you’ll be well on your way to success in PUBG.
In conclusion, skipping the PUBG tutorial is a great way to streamline your gaming experience, especially if you’re already familiar with the game mechanics. By following these 5 simple steps, you can save time and get straight to the action. So why not give it a try and enjoy a smoother PUBG experience today?